Dr Tatyana Telnikoff has been practicing holistic medicine for almost 20 years. She’s based in London and registered with the Association of Natural Medicine. Integrative medicine is essential to her teachings – that’s when the approach is to addresses a full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect a person’s health, using the most appropriate interventions from scientific and holistic disciplines to cure ailments and illness, helping the patient regain and maintain optimum health.
She was educated as a medical doctor and continued her studies in the field of holistic medicine in Italy, Belgium and France. Her clients include a long list of celebrities from film stars, supermodels and musicians. She advises people of all ages who are dealing with a wide range of chronic and short-term physical and emotional concerns. Since COVID-19, she’s had several clients seeking ways to help protect themselves from the virus through natural means.
We may already know that the virus specifically affects the lungs, which is why people who are smoking are at a higher risk. We may also know it’s spread by airborne droplets so social distancing and staying away from crowds and wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of the virus. Also, paying attention to air
circulation and filtration indoors is important. The safest indoor space is one that constantly has lots of outside air replacing the stale air inside. We’re also conscious that washing hands regularly protects you from the virus. But Dr Tatyana Telnikoff adds, “One thing several governments don’t ever mention is the importance of strengthening your immune system as a way of preventing you from getting COVID-19. This can be done with special doses of supplements, vitamins, homeopathy, acupuncture and following a healthy diet. A combination can be the best way of preventing the disease.”
Whilst we continue to try and manage our daily lives and travel the world as safely as possible, Coronavirus is still on the minds of many. How to protect our wellbeing is constantly a concern. However, Dr Tatyana Telnikoff recommends the following alternatives to help boost your immune system in five simple steps.
BUILD YOUR IMMUNITY IN FIVE STEPS:
1. Have two cloves of garlic or a slice of onion in the morning and with your dinner daily. Garlic and onions have ingredients that kill viruses and bacteria.
2. Drink tea! Try tea made from cayenne pepper (a few flakes per cup), ginger and turmeric. If you wish, add a spoonful of ghee or butter because for turmeric to be digested it needs some fat. Drink tea 30-minutes before or after food, in the evening and in the morning.
3. Consume a lot of olive oil, coconut oil and ghee oil. It protects the cells from the virus entering the body.
4. Take supplements like folic acid, vitamin B6, omega 3, vitamin C, vitamin D3 and zinc citrate daily.
5. Be sure to take probiotics every day.
To find out more, contact Dr Tatyana Telnikoff and visit http://www.health-alternative.com